1. Go to https://iisma.kemdikbud.go.id/ and click apply for IISMA undergraduate if you are undergraduate student, OR apply for IISMA vocational if you are vocational student.
2. Register yourself by filling in the form with your active email address, username (create one), and password. Click “Register” afterward.
3. If you have registered before, you can immediately login with your account. Enter your email/username and password and click the Login.
4. This page will show up when you’re successfully logged in, and then click “register now” to continue the registration process.
5. Choose your degree accordingly to continue.
6. Fill and complete the form with personal data correctly.
If you applied for IISMA 2023 before (regular track) you can click the IMPORT button to retrieve your answers (from the previous application).
7. To complete the form, you should upload the supporting documents as instructed.
When you click the IMPORT button, your documents in your previous IISMA 2023 application (regular track) will also be retrieved. However, if you decide to update the document, please click the REPLACE button.
8. In the last part, you should answer the essay question as honest and as true as possible.
9. If you would like to save your application half-way, you can click the “Save Draft” button. Please be noted that by clicking the “Save Draft” button, you have not submitted your application yet, and you can still edit your submission. If the submit button does not appear, please click save draft first.